Terms & Conditions - Suzuki LJ50
TERMS & CONDITIONS -Suzuki LJ50
Your Chance to win a Suzuki LJ50 with AE Off Road Pty Ltd
Your Chance to win a Suzuki LJ50 with AE Off Road Pty Ltd
AE Off Road Pty Ltd ABN 49 635 885 291
PO box 663 Riverstone, NSW 2765, Australia
02 9627 9148
Start Date: 6:00 pm AEST on 19/02/2024
|1) Suzuki LJ50
Total Prize Pool
|NSW Authority Number: TP/02385
Visit the promotions page at www.adventurecorp.com.au (Site), purchase an item of merchandise or digital download advertised on the Site and complete the entry form and provide all mandatory information on the form, agree to the Terms and Conditions and click submit. Entrants must enter the Promotion in their own name and will be required to provide all mandatory information that may include, but is not limited to, the Entrant’s full name, residential address, age, date of birth, email address and contact telephone number.
Maximum Number of Entries
Entrants may submit as many entries into the promotion as desired.
Draw Date: 08/04/2024
Draw Location: Adventure Corp HQ
Draw Method: Electronic 3rd party draw system
Terms and Conditions
- Information on eligibility, mechanisms on how to enter, prizes and the information in the Schedule form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any capitalised terms used in these Terms and Conditions have the meaning given in the Schedule, except where stated otherwise.
Eligibility & Entry
Entry is open to residents of the Relevant States aged eighteen (18) years or over (Entrants). Employees, immediate family members, retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies related to the Promoter are not eligible to enter in the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, Entrants must complete the Entry Procedure during the Promotional Period. Entries may only be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form.
- Entrants may enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Number of Entries.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Online or email entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission.
- The use of automated entry software or other mechanical, electronic or other means that allow an Entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by the Entrant invalid.
- Incomplete and ineligible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will also be deemed invalid if they breach these Terms and Conditions as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion or any other content guidelines notified by the Promoter during completion of the Entrant’s completion of the Entry Procedure. If a refund is provided before Draw Date, entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included in the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Prize draw to determine the winning Entrant for the Promotion will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. The Prize(s) will be awarded to the Entrant or Entrants (as applicable) randomly drawn in accordance with the Draw Details, provided the Entrant has complied with the Entry Procedure.
- The winning Entrant will be notified by email and/or telephone within forty-eight (48) hours of the Prize Draw.
- The winning Entrant’s full name and city of origin will be published in a national newspaper, and/or on the Site, or on the Promoter’s social media accounts, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. It is a condition of entry into the Promotion that the winning Entrant consents to the publication of such information and participates in any media releases which may include photographs of the winning Entrant by the Promoter. By entering into this Promotion, Entrants consent to the use of their names and likenesses in this manner.
- Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses incurred when entering the Promotion and accessing, claiming and/or using the Prize (unless otherwise stated on the Site).
- As the Promotion is a game of chance, and subject otherwise to these Terms and Conditions, skill plays no part in determining the winning Entrant and each valid entry will NOT be individually judged. Each entry has an equal chance of winning. The winning Entrant will be confirmed by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with Entrants regarding the decision.
- In the event that a winning Entrant’s entry is deemed or found to be invalid, the Promoter may redraw or decide on another winning entry.
The Prize(s) are specified in the Schedule.
- If any Prize is unavailable and the Promoter has used all reasonable efforts to arrange the Prize, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, reserve the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The prize will be paid up to 14 days after the draw takes place.
- The Prize(s) must be claimed by the Redemption Date in accordance with any claim instructions set out in the Schedule. The Promoter may require the winning Entrant to provide relevant evidence in order to claim the Prize, such as proof of identity, age, and any relevant proof of purchase.
- If the winning Entrant does not claim the Prize before the Redemption Date, the Prize will be deemed to be forfeited by the Entrant.
If any Prize remain unclaimed in accordance with clause 19, a second draw or selection for the Prize (Unclaimed Prize Draw), will take place on the first business day after the expiry of the Redemption Period at the same time, place and manner as the original Draw Details, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The alternative winning Entrant, if any, will be notified by email and/or telephone within forty-eight (48) hours of the Unclaimed Prize Draw.
Non-Excludable Guarantees: Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any legislation which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited, including the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other applicable State or Territory legislation (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
Consequential Loss: Despite anything to the contrary, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable under these Terms and Conditions for any consequential loss including but not limited to loss of profit (including anticipated profit), loss of benefit (including anticipated benefit), loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings (including anticipated savings), loss of reputation, loss of use (including both real and anticipatory) and/ or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity or otherwise.
- Liability: Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including the Non-Excludable Guarantees), the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) will not be liable to an Entrant for, and the Entrant waives and releases the Promoter in respect of all liability (including but not limited to all expenses, costs, damages, claims, losses) arising in any way out of or in connection with:
- any act or omission of an Entrant;
- any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Entrant;
- any personal injury or death or property loss or damage;
- claiming the Prize;
- use of the Prize in any way;
- any theft of any Prize or unauthorised access or third party interference in the Promotion;
- any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged, delayed, corrupted or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or
- any tax liability incurred by a winning Entrant,
- any costs in registering, transporting, engineering, insuring, or any other costs associated with the prize except to the extent such liability was caused or contributed to by the Promoter’s negligent act or negligent omission.
Force Majeure: Neither Party will be liable for any delay or failure to perform their respective obligations under this Agreement if such delay or failure is caused or contributed to by a Force Majeure Event. Force Majeure means any event or circumstance which is beyond a Party’s reasonable control including but not limited to, acts of God including fire, hurricane, typhoon, earthquake, landslide, tsunami, mudslide or other catastrophic natural disaster, civil riot, civil rebellion, revolution, terrorism, insurrection, militarily usurped power, act of sabotage, act of a public enemy, war (whether declared or not) or other like hostilities, ionising radiation, contamination by radioactivity, nuclear, chemical or biological contamination, any widespread illness, quarantine or government sanctioned ordinance or shutdown, pandemic (including COVID-19 and any variations or mutations to this disease or illness) or epidemic.
- Online Entries and Technology:
In the event that a dispute arises as to the identity of an online Entrant, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorised account holder of the email address. The authorised account holder means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organisation that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email. The Promoter may ask any Entrant to provide the Promoter with proof that such party is the authorised account holder of the email address associated with the entry.
Any costs associated with accessing a Site remain the responsibility of each Entrant.
The Promoter and its associated agencies, partners and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to Entrant's or any other person's mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this Promotion.
The Site may contain links to other websites (Linked Sites). The Promoter is not responsible for the content of any Linked Sites, whether or not the Promoter is affiliated with the Linked Sites. The Promoter does not in any way endorse any Linked Sites and is not responsible for the quality or delivery of any products or services offered, accessed or advertised by such Linked Sites. To the extent that these Linked Sites collect personal information or postings from Entrants, the Promoter shall bear no responsibility or liability for the manner in which such information or postings are used or exploited. The Linked Sites are for Entrants’ convenience only and Entrants agree to access them at their own risk.
10) The price is to be picked up from 2/63 Melbourne Rd Riverstone NSW 2765, Adventure Corp does not pay for transportation / registration / engineering / insurance or any other costs associated with the prize